At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Smith Mountain Lake Real Estate, we are committed to providing high quality tools and resources to our sales associates so they in turn can provide the highest level of service to their clients. From exclusive programs such as Seller Advantage and Buyer Advantage to automated enhanced listing exposure on Trulia and Realtor.com, we have the power to move Smith Mountain Lake real estate.
Our listings are also promoted on BerkshireHathawayHS.com, an industry-leading website featuring up-to-the-minute tools and resources to meet the demands of today’s consumer. Dynamic features include:
- Mobile optimization
- Ability to save and compare selected properties
- Search and send listing information to consumer’s social network.
- Inrix Drive Time helps consumers determine drive time to work from each home they are considering
- Walk Scores provide a walkability index for listed property highlighting restaurants, grocery stores, parks and more.
No other brand has a stronger commitment to EXPOSURE. Only Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices delivers a collaboration system that provides the best of both worlds: personal service from real estate professionals you can trust and powerful world-class online tools fueled by the freshest property data.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Luxury Collection Print Ads
Wall Street Journal – Mansion section
Unique Homes Magazine
Extensive online promotion
Plus 300 additional websites powered by Zillow, Trulia and HomeFinder.
About 94 percent of home buyers begin their search online.
Seller Advantage brings together the collective brand strength, marketing clout and techno-logical capabilities of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and our online network. It’s like an open house with millions of potential buyers, sellers, and properties.
The Seller Advantage Listing Presentation Reports provide sellers with email notifications of activity on their properties as well as specialized, detailed summary reports of buyer search activity in their market area. These reports show:
- How many registered buyers requested to be notified when a property like yours becomes available through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- How many registered buyers are monitoring other listings in your general area
- New photos, price, and status changes of competing listings
- Information itemizing how many times property was included in search results and saved in a prospective buyer’s online portfolio
- How many times yesterday, last week, and last month your property was presented on search results to prospective buyers
These are exclusive benefits that only Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices can deliver.